Two sessions of Event Marathon will be hosted in the 2 major timezones.
|Saturday||19 February 2022||1200 PST|
|Saturday||19 February 2022||1500 EST|
|Saturday||20 February 2022||2000 GMT|
|Sunday||20 February 2022||0400 SGT|
|Saturday||20 February 2022||0700 AEDT|
|Sunday||20 February 2022||0600 PST|
|Sunday||20 February 2022||0900 EST|
|Sunday||20 February 2022||1400 GMT|
|Sunday||20 February 2022||2200 SGT|
|Monday||21 February 2022||0100 AEDT|
This is not OLYMPICS!
- Multiple events will be hosted back to back, generally 2-3 rounds; Some of bbokier favorites such as Tag and various bomb events will have a few extra rounds. (Max wins will still apply as long as it is the same event.)
- Your party will receive bboki Point or Chocolate Boxes (depending on the GM hosting) if you win each event as you normally would in events.
- Each win from the party will be recorded down as a point, you may party up with anybody of your choice.
- The party with the most winning points at the end of this entire event marathon will win the grand prize. (2-3 Teams in total will receive a prize)
- You can participate in events as a solo player and receive bboki Points or Chocolate Boxes if you win each round of events, but your wins will not be recorded down for the main prizes of the Event Marathon.
- If your party has gotten max wins for the event, your BP reward or Chocolate Box will be given to the party that came in 2nd place, but your win will be recorded down as a point for the marathon.
- If in any case that you have to switch partners, your marathon winning points will start counting from 0.
- The entire event marathon may last for hours, you are not obligated to stay for the entirety of the whole event. (ETA: 3-4 hours for each session of the marathon to end)
- Players caught cheating will have their whole party disqualified.
- Parties will be locked after the round starts.
We will have only 2-3 winning teams for each marathon session, depending on the total teams participated. The rewards are the following:
You must be present for the entire Event Marathon to be eligible to receive the participation rewards. (From the start of Round 1)
You will receive a Mystery Chair and 1 Valentine’s Gachapon of choice if you have been participating since Round 1.
|1||Exclusive Marathon Couple Chair + 3 Dark Chocolates + 2 White Chocolates (Valentine’s Gachapon)|
|2||200 Valentine Hearts + 2 Dark Chocolates + 1 White Chocolates|
|3||100 Valentine Hearts + 1 Dark Chocolates + 1 White Chocolate (Valentine’s Gachapon)|
The following consist of basic rules of all the events that will be hosted during this Event Marathon. Please take note of GM’s instruction while in the event of any slight modification/changes in rules.
Events are not hosted in any particular order.